Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Lava & Other Hot Things

Truly.... nothing gets off ground-in soot like Lava....and Hot Stuff will actually have a "fire tan" of soot on his legs between his socks and his panties (ok, he will get even with me for calling them "panties" and for the record he usually wears those cutie-pie boxer-briefs).

And can I add how fraggin' sexy those piercing icy-green eyes are in a soot-covered face? Rugged, gorgeous man in fire pants & big black boots. ROWR.

How many women do you know that get turned on by a man who smells & tastes like a bbq potato chip?

I smell a campfire and my panties start gettin' wet... I swear.

5 comments:

Joseph said...

Add one Northwest Native Male to that list of potential turn on's. I'm all twitter at the description alone. REOWR! Indeed! LOL!

Homestead said...

Greenie- From how things are sounding ya'll may soon have busloads of them to oogle in your neck of the woods..... things are HOT in Washington.

SierraBella said...

Love seeing boxer-briefs!

Next time we have a fire up here I'm planning to send the husband out to safety, along with the dogs.
I'm going to wait and check out the firefighters!

Susan said...

Silly girl.

Cheryl said...

LOVE firemen!! Used to date one- hottest guy I ever went out with. Heard a lot of fire hose jokes in those days... I've often wondered if "hot" was a requirement for admission to fire college...