Monday, August 29, 2005

Because Susan said too....

From Susan

Number of books I have owned: Eleventy-million.

Last book I bought: Who Pooped in the Park? Really. Truly. A great book if you have a little woodsbaby like mine…. Or if you are just looking for an easy way to offend the delicate sensibilities of the local ladies’ auxiliary.

Last book I completed: Ok, I confess…. I get the Dear Reader emails and, lately, that’s how I’ve been deciding what to read…. So the last thing I read was THE MOLD IN DR. FLOREY'S COAT by Eric Lax.

Five books that mean a lot to me:
Old Turtle
Wilderness Medical Guide
The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul
A Wrinkle in Time
Tales from Margaritaville

I am so shallow. I will now crawl back under my redneck rock and not reimerge until I have read something with great depth and meaning to better myself and others. Amen.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

You're SO not shallow. I love this little exercise- I'm checking everyone's lists and making my own reading list. I'm buying the turtle book.

Susan said...

A Wrinkle in Time! Oh god I LOVE Madeleine L'Engle. I cannot WAIT for the boys to be old enough to read those books.

I may have to read them right now, actually.

Hooray for Homestead!