Monday, October 24, 2011

There should be an app for that....

I confess to not having a smart phone.  I would love one in theory but, frankly, I can't justify the expense.... especially when I don't have cell service in my house.

But I do have an ipod touch.  And I love it.

So.... what apps do you love?

I've been randomly downloading free stuff and now I have the kids sorting the games they like as-is, don't like or think we should buy the full version of.....

I actually enjoy reading bits and pieces on it (The Art of War, Winnie the Poo) when I'm waiting for things.  (kid pick up, doctor's office)  And you already know I have the pinterest app on it.

The kids will be getting some itunes gift cards to buy things they want... but they don't know what they want.

So tell me what we can't live without.

2 comments:

Christal said...

http://thepioneerwoman.com/homeschooling/2011/10/presidents-vs-aliens/ : - ) It made me wish I had an iPad or iTouch or iPhone... but I don't. I just like the idea of flinging president's heads at aliens...

McMGrad89 said...

I am sure there are a lot of apps out there that I need, but I am without smartphone as well, nor do I have an iPad, iPod Touch, etc. I just can't bring myself to pay for a data plan. Of course, I am usually sorry I don't have one when I am driving around lost. When you call places they say, well if you put it in your GPS...where I have to quickly cut them off and say, "Can't you just tell me how to get there??" So I guess the app I would use the most is GPS.