Saturday, October 22, 2011

Christmas Time Is COMING

Elle is up to her usual tricks.... budgeting and planning for Christmas. I do have this on my list for this weekend... but I have a pile of scanning on my list and no intentions of doing that either.

Ok.  Ok. 

Holiday Budget.

Most seem to have a rule about simplicity and the reason for the season. 

Me?  This year I've decided I'm all about being a consumer.  I intend to, single-handedly, save the economy.

The end.

Ok... while that seems blissful..... I suppose I should set a budget.

Here is who is on my list for this year....

Me.
Hot.
Sweet.
Tuff.
Bugsy.
Gunnar/Sarge/Olive/Daisy/Daisy/Jaz.
Chili/Mox.
MIL.
FIL.
SIL (Hot's sis.)
SIL Daughter 1.
SIL Daughter 2.
Mom.
Dad.
Brother.
SIL (Brother's Wife).
Brother's Son.
Sister.
BIL (Sister's Hubby).
Sister's Son.
(Great) Grandpa.
Daycare Provider.
Grade K Teacher.
Grade 2 Teacher.
2 Playground Aids.
What about SACC providers?
What about other teachers (PE, Music)?
My work people usually do some sort of something for each other.
Hot's work may require a white elephant gift or something. 

Fortunately there is no package mailing budget... everyone lives close enough.  And, yes, I do print photos and mail them..... usually around 150 printed and distributed.

I think we should dwell on this for a day or two and then start tossing out ideas.

No comments: