Wednesday, January 02, 2008

It is 2008

Resolutions? Anyone?

Ok. Wait. Anyone with anything EXCITING for a resolution?

I once resolved to eat ice cream every week for a year.

That was a good one.

A little tricky in February when it is -14F outside... but completely doable. (Completely doable.)

Anything beyond declutter-eatright-planmeals-familytime-exercise?

My goal for February is to write a cookbook. How about that? Well, nothing fabulous but more on that later... I will need your help.

January involves some boring Christmas scrapbooking... but really January's goal should be getting Christmas cards in the mail... when did that become difficult? I've always been very prompt with the cards... granted, last year's family picture made me sob and swear to never be photographed again... but let's blame that on the hormones.

I enjoy writing the holiday letter. I do. My sis-in-law's letter this year made me go back and read mine from the past few years to make sure, well, that I didn't paint it all rosy like that and guess what? I don't. I confess to being a bad parent-wife-lover-friend-employee.

But this year I can't get it together. But I will. I promise. And I'll share with you.

Hey... maybe my 2008 goal should be to put together more coherent blog posts! Concept. Nah.

No comments: