Friday, December 21, 2007

Great Santa, Nice Sleigh, Rotten Kids

***UPDATED TO ADD***

You don't REALLY think I BOUGHT all these pics, do you? You give them $20 and they give you the cd with all the photos. Or you give them $15 and they give you a sheet of prints of just one photo... obviously I couldn't pick my favorite so I went with the cd.

This is one of the few traditions we really keep up with.... I have Santa photos from every year so far. Although this year we switched away from the mall Santa to this one.... no lap sitting required. And if things get really crazy Santa will go "check the reindeer" and you can get a nice shot of just the kids in the sleigh. How twisted does "check the reindeer" sound? You know he's smoking crack in the parking lot on his break.

This professional Santa ain't pullin' 50k.... although I do believe he's the photographer's hubby so he might be getting paid "under the table" as they say.... "Check THIS reindeer baby...."
































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think you could pay me enough to be Santa.
I guess "professional Santas" earn something like $50 grand. To sweat in a fat suit, itch in a fake beard, get peed on, and spread Christmas cheer.

M&Co. said...

How many of those did you buy?!?

SierraBella said...

Love the pics!
Have a wonderful Christmas.

Elle said...

Santa breaks all the rules we teach all year long -- ARE YOU KIDDING ME? We don't talk to strangers . . . and we certainly don't sit on their laps or whisper in their ears! Leej is chubby cheeked and adorable!!