Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blah.

The shopping is done, isn't it?

Remember back when I wrote actual posts instead of to do lists? Hah.

My grocery list has draino and cinnamon on it.... and that is it.

A big deal since I rarely break down and actually use draino because we have a septic tank but I am getting desperate.... the bathroom sink WILL NOT DRAIN no matter how many times I take it apart and clean it out. Do you suppose it is too late to ask Santa for a sewer snake?

And cinnamon.... the last of it went into monkey bread last weekend. And you know there will be the need for more monkey bread or maybe even honest-to-goodness cinnamon rolls this weekend.

I bought myself some new picture frames at Costco for Christmas. And Santa is headed over the Staples this afternoon to get me an external case for my internal hard drive. Blah, blah, techno-geek-speak, I NEED IT. So I can store all my photos with my NEW CPU. My new cpu does not have space internally for my hd and it only has a.... oh hell, bore me some more..... just know that I was able to upgrade my system using spare parts, duct tape & bailing wire for the tiny cost of one external hard drive case thinger... about $20.

Am I still on dial up? Why, yes, yes.... I am. Why? Well, broadband hasn't come to my neighborhood and sattellite is about $100/month. Not. In. The. Budget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya--we don't even do dial-up because it's just not worth the effort and satellite is too spendy right now. The joys of country life...we can't even get local phone service--we have to use the national provider.