Wednesday, January 23, 2008

VD is coming....

Jewelry is the tradition.... isn't it?

But really... what jewelry do I need?

I have a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings. (the drop style... what's that called? French-something.) I have a very cool charm bracelet. I have a pearl earring/necklace set (from my wedding). I have a silver locket. I have lovely costume jewelry style bracelets and rings... my signature style.

What I need is this. I have what is categorized as a "severe" latex allergy. And I like Lauren's Hope. And I like sales. Doesn't that seem like the perfect gift for my lover to give me?

Jewelry that might save my life.

Now to decide which style.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More jewelry, you can't have enough jewelry ! We had the chance to see the King Tut exhibit which had a terrific jewelry collection. The several months later cme upon a Napoleon exhibit that cover only 15 years. Jewelry of impeccable style and craftmanship. So I repeat you can't ever have enough jewelry.