Thursday, January 31, 2008

CVS vs Walgreens vs Target

Did everybody go get free string cheese at Target? Printable coupons.... um.... somewhere.

How do these stores save you money? Well they don't save me money if I can't keep myself out of the clearance section. I'm a die-hard Target shopper. End cap addiction. Love clearance. BUT.... I've been seeing the screaming Walgreen's and CVS coupon deals on the moneysavingmom.com website AND on babycheapskate.blogspot.com so I've starting thinking I should be shopping there.... I'm going to check into the Huggies deal on moneysavingmom right now and see if it can save me some cash on... you guessed it... diapers. Or possibly pull ups.... I keep thinking that boy will be nighttime potty trained by the end of the next package but he just isn't quite there yet.

I just love getting a good deal on things I have to buy anyway.

I never shop at CVS because, generally, it seems they have higher prices.... but maybe I need to look at that again. And we are getting a Walgreen's but it is on the wrong side of town. Yup, that's right, population 25,000 and I refuse to drive to the east side of town because it is out of my way.

And CVS is right next door to the local grocery store we use..... on the drive home so bonus points for fuel savings.

No comments: