Monday, March 05, 2007

I like peas.

But I don't like pees. And for some reason I've been encountering a lot of them lately. Someone (no one will 'fess up) peed in front of the chair in the living room. I'm blaming the dog.... well, actually, I'm blaming the ones in our home who are capable of opening the child-proofed front door..... because I'm pretty sure we failed to make him go out before we all left for the day.

Then last night Sweet Boy... oh where do I start.... Sweet Boy woke up with a wet pull up, tried to go potty in the potty chair, managed to hose down the front of his jammy shirt, I helped him clean up and get into sweats & a t-shirt and a dry pull up..... Then his morning he went racing downstairs to see Grandma, give daddy a hug-n-a-kiss, and go potty. Daddy was in the bathroom with the door locked (his either afraid my mom will walk in on him or afraid I'll try to put the moves on him in the shower.... we aren't sure....). Sweet Boy came racing back upstairs for the potty chair..... he didn't make it. He got his pants down and then, in his words, "My wiener just peed, mom. It just peed right there on the floor." My first thought? "Who taught him the word wiener???"

But we have the carpet cleaner here (called mom to bring it after finding pee spot #1) so I'll take care of it tonight. Fun Monday night in store for me, eh??

No comments: