Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The project for this week....






I was going to make you do Easter baskets..... yes, mine are done. I hit the $1 store and spent twenty bucks.... that, combined with the week-after-Easter clearance from last year and I'm pretty much set. I need to get some glow-in-the-dark pacifiers for DG's basket & more m&m's for the plastic eggs... I'm not sure, um, WHERE the first two bags of m&m's went....








I only have 4 baskets to do... my two little nieces & my two kids. We re-use the baskets every year.... who needs all that cluttery crap?








So, for you project this week.... cue dread music...








The JUNK DRAWER.





This is mine. It is by "my" chair in the living room. Yes, it has two packs of dental floss. No, I don't use floss... I use the Oral-B hummingbird. Wait, wait... let me straighten it up....


Ah, there. Isn't that better? Yes, my drawer has paint samples.... I've been planning to paint the living room for, oh, two years or so now. The little books are actually baby books... I try to write at least once a week a little bit about what the kids are doing... they each have one. Yes, the last time I wrote in them was early February. Hoof Alive.... greatest nail stuff ever. Nippers and floss for Hot Stuff. The little soldier men when back to the little soldier men tin.... although there will be more toys hiding in there by the end of the week. Baby face stick.... for chubby chapped cheeks. Various finger nail tools.... Lovely gardener's friend hand creme.... I like it and it is that time of year.... time to switch to gardening stuff and try to stave off the greyness of the rest of this season we call "wind," er, early spring.....

No comments: