Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Luscious, sleek, spoked-wheeled goodness... I covet thee.

I admit it.

I covet the double-joggers of other mom's at the playground.

Yes, my crappy single jogger is a Yakima. Awesome yuppie-mama name brand... but it was really designed to be a great bike cart... and then they decided to multi-task it and put a handle on it and call it a jogger.... but I can't complain.... it was free.

And, honestly, when you have two kids stacked in there like cord wood sticking their fingers out the sides where the previous owner decided to cut large jagged holes in the clear plastic.... well, it just ain't as sexy.

Besides I have to drive to the playground and buying an expensive piece of baby gear just because we are having a bit of early spring-like weather and I am dreaming of the days when I was in shape (a shape described as something other than "dough-blob" anyway) would be a serious waste of cash, right??

No comments: