Monday, August 08, 2011

School Supplies 2011

The only thing left is the hand sanitizer... which I could not find at Costco.

KINDERGARTEN

2 Boxes Crayola Crayons

3 Boxes Pencils (sharpened)

1 Big Box Kleenex

3 Bottles of White Elmer's Glue

1 Pair Fiskers Scissors*

1 Box Water Color Paints*

6 Elmer's Brand Glue Sticks

Play-Dough, 4 Colors*

1 Paint Shirt

1 Large Backback*

1 Granola Bar

2 Bags Pretzels

1 Large Bottle Hand Santizer

1 Box Baby Wipes

1 Pkg Washable Crayola Markers
*please label these items

2ND GRADE
1 Solid color Pocket Folder
1 Granola Bar
4-12 Pks Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils
1 Paint Shirt
1 Pair Sharp Scissors
2 Large Pink Eraserr
1 Lg Elmer's Glue (white)
1 Watercolor Set
2 Lg Boxes of Kleenex (to share)
1 Sm Pencil Box
1 Box Crayons 24 Ct.
4 Glue Sticks
1 8 oz Bottle Hand Santizer
1 Box Baby Wipes

2 comments:

Elle said...

ONE folder for second grade?? ONE?? My second grader needs 6, I think. Hmmm. Curious. I wonder if teachers stockpile things and return them to Target for valuable things like pencil sharpeners.

Eee-gads . . . the middle one starts kindergarten this year? She was at the bosom last time I saw her. Holy shit, if I do say so myself.

Homestead said...

One solid-colored folder. He's so bummed he can't use his Transformer folder from last year.

And no dry-erase markers.