Thursday, August 18, 2011

I've been operating in design mode at work.  My most creative.  It makes me exhausted but it is that clean kind of exhaustion..... it feels good.  And it overlaps into my home life.  I'm super-creative and high energy right now.

It also helps that the weather is gorgeous, my kids are hilarious and my husband has a cute butt.

I'm in my stride.  My to-do list is 30 miles long but I'm not operating in crisis mode at the moment.  I have a huge list of things I would like to get done but I'm also doing a good job of doing things that are IMPORTANT.  (Like movies and going to the fair and getting ice cream and strolling the walking mall)

I've decided it is ok to wash the sheets every third weekend.  Sure, every two weeks is better but only my mother-in-law is capable of washing them every weekend.  Besides.... every third weekend means I only have to do one bed each weekend and rotate.  I like patterns. 

And yes, queen of short cuts that I am, I wash the sheets and put them right back on the bed..... life is too short to watch videos of Martha Stewart teaching how to properly fold a fitted sheet.

No comments: