Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 5 . . . . ONE single photo that best describes what you'll be doing over the next 48 hours. One photo.

Day 5 . . . . ONE single photo that best describes what you'll be doing over the next 48 hours. One photo.

Insert photo of my children here.... except I don't have a spare moment to do that because the pictures are all on the external hard drive and it is downstairs and I am upstairs.  Snuggled in with a sick boy.  He's reading Percy Jackson.  I'm looking at facebook.

We were going to sled and ski this weekend but it is snowing sideways and Sweet feels awful..... it is only fair... the girls had it last weekend. 

So instead we are cleaning bedrooms, planning to watch "Hoodwinked 2" later and I think I'm going to make a stromboli-like substance for dinner.

No comments: