Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 4: A list of projects that are started, but currently undone in your house. If you are really bold, add a time frame for completion.

Day 4:  A list of projects that are started, but currently undone in your house.  If you are really bold, add a time frame for completion.


Shit. 

Fortunately "bold" has never been in my job description so I don't have to add a timeframe.

1.  Paint the laundry room ceiling.
2.  Paint the living room walls and ceiling.
3.  Paint the bedrooms (2) upstairs.
4.  Remodel the house.
5.  Put Hot's arrowheads back in a display.  I sorted them out last weekend and bought the glass last night.
6.  Sorting and purging in the garage.
7.  Make a mouse out of felt to sleep in an altoids box.
8.  Put up 3 hooks, (I put up 5 last night but ran out of screws and didn't want to venture to the garage in the snow storm.)
9.  Scan and sort and index documents.
10.  Have negatives scanned to digital prints.
11.  Clean out the top of the stairs closet.  I don't know if I really need to do this but it seems like a good idea.
12.  Purge my closets and create cute outfits.  I need my sister here to do this but she has promised to help if I will feed her waffles.
13.  Super glue things.  I ran out of super glue.  I have a small stack of stuff that needs gluing... a fairy wand, a transformer with a broken leg & a tea party plate.
14.  Print next week's breakfast/lunch plan.  And plan dinners.
15.  Print some adorable lunchbox notes.
16.  Laundry.
17.  Return some light plate covers to Lowe's and buy some really narrow long screws to try to fix the book bag hangers.
18.  Find my yak-traks.
19.  Return library books in my car and get some new ones.  Encyclopedia Brown maybe.
20.  Sort the hair pretties.

No comments: