Thursday, February 15, 2007

Another reason pink & red don't go together.....

Valentine's Day..... the celebration of Love.

I'm not going to lie. I had some plans for Valentine's.... you know what I mean..... I shaved.

Both legs.

All the way to the top.

And, as Susie notes.... Hair removal DOES count as a Valentine's Day gift.

I was wearing my new (TEN pairs for $25 at Vicky's Secret) panties. The ones that look really sexy (read: uncomfortable) but are actually quite comfy. Yeah. In pink. With hearts. I was wearing them.

You know the married-with-kids sexy night..... Wear the big one out playing "chase" and drug* the little one..... we all crawled into Sweet Boy's bed around 8:15 to read stories and that is where I woke up around 11:30. Lights out, baby & spouse gone, dog snoring, son drooling, disoriented.... so I guess I've officially crossed that line.... From wanna-be-sexy-trying-hard-but-usually-failing to just failing. Heavy sigh.

*Gawd, You know I'm kidding... right?!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You mean you DON'T drug the baby?

Any idea on what happened to OCG?

Elle said...

geezum.