Friday, March 18, 2005

Breaking News

They made an arrest in Montana.

It seems there was a plot to kidnap David Letterman's son & nanny. Nice.

Letterman is one of the "good" celebritites. He doesn't expect special treatment. He contributes generously to the community. (You should see the performing arts space he gave money for at Choteau (pronounced Show-toe for you non-natives) High School. Amazing.) He shows up at the Augusta Rodeo (I might talk more about that later.... it is quite an event) and enjoys being treated like a local. Even if being treated like a "local" risks having your boots puked on by a drunk cowboy at the Buckhorn Bar.

I speak for Montana, Dave, and we like you. I'm very sorry this happened to you and I personally pledge my support (and all my martial arts skills and the vast weapons arsenal at my disposal) to the safety and security of you and your family.

Please come back.

No comments: