Tuesday, June 07, 2011

O. M. G.

It is COLD here today.

It was lovely yesterday.... mid-70's and a bit cloudy with just a hint of breeze.  My kind of weather. 

Today is rainy and cold.  Like.... wear a sweater and turn the heater on at work.  It stormed last night.  I happened to be up so I sat on the porch and watched the show.  Lovely.  We had over an inch of rain at 6:30am.... that's a qualified inch.... the rain gauge was under the edge of the porch for part of the storm so we probably got more.

The entire state is in a state of emergency due to flooding.  I wouldn't be surprised if my in-law's road washes out.  The water in the creek was within inches of the top of the culvert this morning.

I love rain but this is getting a bit silly.

1 comment:

Elle said...

I would trade you a turtle neck and a pellet stove for my tank top and a/c wishes . . . .

I'd love a little rain. Or alot. Heck, anything except 90's with just enough of a breeze to blow all of the smoke from the Arizona wildfires into our air. I can't breathe, can't sleep, my head's exploding, my boobs are sweating. I'm miserable.