I've been reading about the terrible 2's (not to mention tweens.... I'm trading him in....) and all the horrors I have to look forward too.... so, I figure I better get all the work out of Sweet Boy I can before he turns two and gets too cool for mama....
Things my 23-month-and-one-day old child can do....
1. Deliver diet pepsi to his daddy when he is working in the yard.
2. Fetch a hammer.
3. Feed the dog. (Dry food)
4. Stock diet pepsi from a 12-pack onto the bottom shelf of the fridge.
5. Get his jammies from the hook in the bathroom.
6. Put his clothes in the laundry hamper. (And his dad piles his on the washer..... hmmm....)
7. Throw a ball to entertain the dog.
8. Bring his plate to the sink from the dinner table.
9. Unload the silverware from the dishwasher. (He has trouble sorting it....)
10. Put toys in the toybox.... while singing the "clean up" song.
11. Push the button to start the coffee maker.
12. Pile bark in his little wheel barrow and move it from one place to another.
13. Feed m&m's to his mama.
Now if I could just teach him how to give a decent backrub and wave a palm frond.....