Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Little Hero

Background: Nadine's mom & dad are these two totally lovely and lovable people. A lot of email has been flying around regarding the purchase of dvd's for Nadine. (The family got her a dvd/tv combo but they only own a total of FOUR dvd's.) The following is a reply to an email from a family friend who said, "I just got Princess Diaries 2 and Robots (for Levi)."

This is great.

I have no idea who is on this list and typically would not reply if I did not know the audience. I however was moved by the last entry in this email which simply stated:
"(for Levi)"


Let us not as a Christian family forget this beautiful bright eyed miracle named Levi whom is also a part of this family and the obstacles they have gone through and will continue to go through.

Levi is my hero and Cheri and Dan have done a wonderful job as his parents keeping him loved and comforted. Levi also needs to be remembered by us.

I say one more time so you all do not misunderstand me. LEVI is my hero!

Proudly signed by a father (of two little boys like Levi) who is proud of this strong little boy whom also has had to walk through a small bit of hell in all this.
(name removed)

No comments: