Monday, April 16, 2012

CELBRITY SIGHTING

Yes, people, we have a celebrity comment at the Homestead.

The one and only and oh-so-talented CATHE HOLDEN commented on THIS POST.

Seriously.... check out her website if you are at all inclined to beautify the basics. 

Also.... she's working to convert an old barn into a studio...

Sound familiar?  By the way... I have some status updates on Studio B.  I may have figured out a way to reclaim the cabin as a studio instead of a playhouse for the kids.....

AND... she picked out the same flooring I picked for my house so we must somehow be soul sisters. Ok, yes, her flooring is actually delivered and the dream is becoming the reality and I'm still living with flooring that resembles a corelle ware plate. But it has to be a sign.



 

2 comments:

M&Co. said...

I have never had a celebrity comment, unless Bossy counts. I did have someone from Oprah.Com turn up on my stats list. THAT made me feel like a rock star even though they didn't leave a comment.

Homestead said...

Are you kidding me? Bossy totally counts. I like her blog.