Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Day 13 . . . A post about people . . . .
Name a minimum of 10 pivotal people in your life. Use these as starters and give a why.
A person whom you admire:
A person that inspires you to be more:
A modern day superhero:
Someone you'd like to be like:
Someone that scares you:
A quality that you admire and the person who embodies it:
1. My Grandma: Stylish but down-to-earth. She loved to go places and watch The Young & The Restless. She taught me how to drive (a grain truck, an a stick-shift Celica), how to wear jewelry and how to cook for a field crew.
2. My Grandma: Organized and self-confident. She loved to travel and watch baseball. She taught me how to pack for a trip, how to order a drink and to always keep a giveaway bag in the closet.
3. More and More... My Grandpa: He built me a doll house. He takes me fishing. He always has snack snickers bars for my kids.
4. My Mom: She is classic Scandinavian. In looks, attitude and style.
5. My Dad: He shows that scary-looking, hairy rednecks can be addressed as "Doctor."
6. My Sister: She seems to be doing it all.... gracefully.
7. My Brother: My favorite dirt farming technology wizard.
8. My Husband: No matter what.... always my number one.
9. My Kids: They make me laugh at least once a day. Everyone needs that.
10. My Dog: When all else fails....