Thursday, March 08, 2012

Aussie Bites

M & Co.  asked about Aussie Bites.

They are little cookie-like things you buy at Costco.  My aunt apparently got some for my grandpa.  My dad ate them at his house.  While I was in Costco I called my mom to see if she needed anything for this weekend and my dad was also on the phone raving about Aussie Bites. 

I thought they were, possibly, dog treats.

He said they were little "muffin things" so I headed to the bakery.  No luck.  Then the regular bread section.  He was describing them as granola bar alternatives so I went to the granola bar section.  Finally, I was tired, so I asked for help.  Turns out they are (today anyway) in the center isle thingy near the frozen food section.  Right next to the brownie bites. 

I know what brownie bites are....

Here are the stats:

Ingredients:  Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Flour, Unsalted Butter, Sugar, Honey, Raisins, Dried Apricots, Sunflower Kernals, Flax Seeds, Shredded Coconut, Non-Hydrogenated Canola Oil, Baking Soda, Salt.

130 calories, 7 g of fat (3 saturated), 10 mg of cholesterol, 35 mg of sodium, 15 g of carb, 2 g of dietary fiber, 7 g of sugars, 2 g of protein.

They are very sweet and cookie-like. 

No comments: