Friday, October 23, 2009

Jingle Bells

My mom called last night... she got Sweet the new Transformers movie for Christmas. So it is genetic.... this early organization thing.

Elle has a post up about it as well. See? It isn't just me.

I'm planning gifts. I think both big kids are getting little digital cameras and new snow sleds. Tuff wants Snow White & Scooby Do dvds and a pink water bottle. Sweet wants Transformers and Bakugan. Bugsy wants.... I think Bugsy wants one of those star animal night lights. Now to decide... turtle, sea turtle or lady bug?

I'm making my gift list.... I want new cami sleep tops, Photoshop Elements, narrow clothes hangers & a curved shower rod.... all available at your local Costco. Also one and two-quart sauce pans and an addition on my house.

I'm also thinking of doing the "12 days of Christmas" in books.... you take Holiday books you already have and wrap them up and open one a night and read it.... I think I have 12 books if I include a few board books. Snuggle up for a little tradition..... sounds kinda nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw “addition” on the list.

Two years ago for my birthday, I asked for an addition to our "old" shed (a horse shed in a past life) to store the riding lawn mower, brush cutter, etc, so I could park my van in the two-car garage, which was jam-packed full. A year later, a deluxe addition was finished (concrete floor, double doors, three windows, metal roof) with attached pole barn covered parking for the John Deere. (If he'd put in heat and electricity, I could have moved out there.) One little problem... nothing has moved out of the garage. The reason? Another project... hubby decided he was tired of fixing things on our modular home (think doublewide on a foundation); instead he'd build another on the same lot. Today, we have two months left to finish the "new" house. In the next 60 days we're supposed to clean, empty, and finish the unfinished projects on the old house; finish the new house; pack and move everything; and sell the old house and move it off the lot! (All while going to college and working full-time.)

So, be careful what you ask for.