Thursday, April 16, 2009

License & Registration Please

I just did the license for the van. $358. Jeez-um. I knew it would be about that much but I still hyperventilated a little writing the check.

And what a, ahem, cluster-fluck. The DMV. They are transitioning to an online system on the 20th and, as of today, the printers aren't working with the new system. The woman who helped me said everyone was on edge and I saw two employees in tears.... and it was before 9:00 am. I don't think it helped when some crabby woman behind me just wandered back into their space and started complaining, loudly, when someone wouldn't help her. Seriously. We were the only people there..... it was going to be all of a 5 minute wait.... maybe.

And I didn't even get a good number for my new plates.

This is why I usually do my licensing by mail... so I'm excited about the online system.

No comments: