Friday, April 03, 2009

Baby Things I Know

Here's something I learned this week.

1. The baby's heart rate is 136.
2. She weighs almost 3 pounds... or so.
3. It's ok to go get monitored when you think you are having preterm labor... even if you aren't really.
4. Gunnar is super-sensitive. He is absolutely clingy and won't leave my side and is fretting about me... he always knows when I am stressed. I have to coax him out to go pee and I'm covered in dog hair from the knees down. Seriously.... he's going to trip me and I'm gonna fall down the stairs.
5. My husband is a darling. And he gets a little clingy when he gets stressed as well... but he likes to take me to breakfast and get me chai tea when he's worried about me.

2 comments:

kae said...

I have way too many questions/comments for here so I'll call you. Hope everything is ok.

SarahP said...

Sending good baby thoughts to you! And good dog thoughts, because while they are man's best friend, just remember--they lick their own butts too.