Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Oscar Buzz

Of all the Oscar-nominated movies..... I've seen one. Cinderella Man. When did I fall into this cinematic hole & how do I get out?

A few trips to Center Stage (I know.... sounds like a strip club.... but it is locally owned) would help.... but which movie should I see first & which ones should I skip and, most importantly, which ones would Hot Stuff hate? (He will be gone for work a lot in February so I need to build up a list of things I want to see that he won't mind missing....)

We have a new, very nice, movie theatre in town and I've never been to it. We keep talking about going there for a date but, honestly, the last movie I remember us going to on a date was "How the Grinch Stole Christmas." Truly.

1 comment:

Mary P. said...

I, too, am a total movie dud. The last one I saw was...um...this movie with Julia Roberts and Jude Law and two others, and Julia messed about with one guy but then married the other, and then there was this "American" girl who turned out to be a stripper that Julia's guy fixated on, even though she was with the other guy, and...

It was convoluted and I kinda forget.

And before that, it was Chocolat. Yummy movie.

NO! The last one I saw was Wallace and Gromit! Of course!

Well. That was an incoherent comment. Thank you for listening...