How many kids are in a Class 5A school?
The biggest class we have in Montana is Double A.
I graduated from a Class C school. Do you know what that means?
1. There were 8 in my graduating class (no, not 800 or 80). And, yes, I do know where they all are today. 2 of them are reading this right now and laughing.
2. We played 6-man football. That's right. It's like basketball with helmets.
3. I had the same history/govt teacher from the 7th grade-12th grade.
4. One of my classmates got hung on a hook in the gym by the teacher in 2nd grade. (Just wanted to share that...)
5. Most of the kids I graduated with I went to kindergarten with... or met when our school consolidated with the next town over when I was in the 4th grade.
6. The schools all just consolidated again this year.
7. I was related to a lot of kids in my school.
8. I didn't date much. (But not just because I was related to everyone.... that wouldn't stop a true Redneck from dating....)
9. The school pretty much shut down during tournament time.
10. I got to wave to my sister at lunch every day when she was in kintergarden and I was in high school. I threw things at my brother... he was in junior high.
11. My teachers often called me by my aunt's name.
12. My brother passed Senior English based on the fact that "all those (my family) kids are good at English."
13. He almost failed math due to the exact same reasoning.
14. I still get twitchy and worry that people are watching me when I go back to that little town.