Friday, June 24, 2005

I would have posted more but I’ve been to busy partying…..

Saturday we went day-camping (some people call that a picnic) at Kading Campground. It was a bit too chilly for shorts up in the mountains but we had lots of fun and ate ham & fried chicken. The creek is all blown out from the recent rain so there was no point in trying to fish it but I took along my fly rod anyway…

Sunday we had tons of family to our house for lasagna and picnic leftovers. Good thing we had plates & plastic utensils left over from the weekends before.

We also had a big ass house warming party this month. We put my father-in-law to work as the grill man and got a keg of Blackfoot Brewery’s Driftboat Amber. I had no idea we had so many friends.

Throw into the mix Sweet Boy’s first birthday party and a few other random family and friends visits…..
And the fun never stops…. My best friend will be here next week with her clan of children…. Margaritas and egg hunting for everyone.

No comments: