1. There is no part of my body so perfect that I want to highlight it with skin art. I mean, hey, the whole package ain’t bad but if you look close, each tiny piece has flaws. If you focus on one little flawed part then pretty soon all you see are the flaws. I don’t need that.
2. I still harbor hopes of someday being a top secret spy. And everybody knows spies can’t have any obvious identifying marks.
3. My sister says they hurt.
4. I already have one… two actually. Two little black dots on my back.
5. I can’t decide what color to paint the bathroom…. And that decision can be covered up…. You see the problem.