1. She made the best waffles and said she didn’t trust anyone who ate just one waffle.
2. She had a pink refrigerator.
3. She preferred bright clothes and good jewelry.
4. She loved going to the casino… just for lunch, of course.
5. She took us swimming and she would swim with us and not just sit on the shore.
6. She went to Reno every year for her birthday.
7. She traveled all over the world with her little red suitcase.
8. She came to the US as a little girl and didn’t know the language.
9. She cooked her coffee in a percolator on the stove… a pink stove.
10. She tried to teach us the value of working hard & then playing hard.