Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Analyze this.

I have strange dreams. Everybody says that.... but....

I keep having a recurring dream about not having a foot.

Yup. Read that again.

No foot. Specifically... my right foot.... gone from just above the ankle.

Is that an odd dream?

I'm always happy in the dreams. Does my right foot somehow symbolize things that are wrong in my life? And joking.... I joke in the dreams. And it isn't uncomfortable at all.... in my dreams I have several different feet I can change out depending on what activity I am doing.... a dress foot, a jogging foot, a skiing foot..... I kinda like the idea of accessorizing with my prosthesis.

It is interesting because, many years ago, I did come fairly close to actually losing my right foot.... just above the ankle.... But I never had a dream about it ..... Until the last few months.

Anyone with any particular skill with dream interpretation out there wanna take a stab at it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Dorothy......

Elle said...

Call me the medically minded one . . but that speaks to me of limb amputation secondary to diabetic neuropathy. Maybe you should have your blood sugar checked.

Homestead said...

Blood sugar. Right. Would that be influenced by the m&m's I just ate??

Anonymous said...

Hey there, i had the same dream this morning?..

Did you ever get to figuring out what it meant?.. I dreamed that i got hit buy a car that wasnt moving very fast, when emergency services arrived, they just pulled me out from under the car (neglecting to check that my foot was stuck) and i cam out with out my right foot?..

What does that mean?.

Soul.