Thursday, August 16, 2012

Cozi?

Does anyone else use cozi.com for an online calendar?

Anyone?

Anyone?

I just set up an account. 

I'm really looking forward to the part that texts reminders to, ahem, certain people... so Hot knows where/when for stuff.  Not that he will remember, right?

I also have started using the email option that lets me send a text from my email.  So much easier for me to type on my computer than on my stupid number pad... that also makes me pay to send/receive.  It's working great so far. 

And I'm doing some meal planning again. 

This week:

Monday:  Pasta with white sauce & chicken tenders (basil and parm for the grown ups)
Tuesday:  Fire roasted veggies with rice and pasta.  Leftover fried chicken.
Wednesday:  Tortillas with cheese.  Or mini tortilla pizzas.
Thursday:  Tacos
Friday:  Mexican Casserole
Saturday:  Beans & Rice
Sunday:  Burgers

Also for meals:  spinach salad with bacon dressing and hard-boiled eggs. 

And if I can find candied walnuts..... salad with apples, feta, candied walnuts and poppyseed dressing. 

2 comments:

SarahP said...

I have an account with Cozi, but stopped using it. I'm more of a "i need it in writing" person. Maybe once I start my new job and really need reminders sent to my phone. Definitely will set it up so hubby can get reminders, like "Pick up Kids" and stuff.

M&Co. said...

I have an account but never got into the habit of using it. I generally just put everything in my paper book, on my work calendar and on my google calendar. That way I can have it on my phone or Kindle and my office knows where I'm suppose to be or when I'm not able to do something because I have to be somewhere else with the BoyChild.