Last meeting.... took about 30 minutes.
1. Undercabinet lighting and outlets
2. Light over the tub in the bathroom
3. Ceiling fan in the bedroom
4. Where the heck do I put the dining room light fixture?
5. Lots of outlets in the pantry
Hot was there for this meeting so he could talk to the electrician about the electrical in our out buildings. These boys went to high school together so it was a good time.
Next steps: Flooring guy will measure existing living room for bid on Tuesday evening. I will get the cabinet samples sometime soon so I can make a final decision. Oh... and I'm planning to go see some model homes to get ideas. Then the builder puts together the bid and we finalize that part. It might be painful.