Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer Fun 2008

Fun Things We Have Planned (Bold & Italics have been done at least once)

Note... none of these things is complicated or takes more than an hour or so.... so we do most of them after work during the week.

1. Go to the "big" park and have a picnic
2. Dairy Queen Drive Thru
3. Frozen Yogurt at Costco
4. Fairgrounds Park
5. Spring Meadow picnic... with spinnin' chicken
6. Applebee's take away at the park (tonight!)
7. Bring a picnic lunch to mama at work when daddy has a day off during the week
8. Library
9. Carousel
10. Play in the creek
11. Go fishing at Park Lake
12. Bullman's Pizza
13. Alive at 5 (I don't love Alive at 5 but we might try to do at least one this year)
14. Wednesday night at the local brew pub (the kids are NOT invited)
15. Shakespeare in the Parks (August)

Ok.... I know there were more things on my original list but I can't remember them right now....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love the carousel. Every time I'm in H. I go there. Good thing I have a friend with young kids who go with me, so I don't look like a total loser. But the ice cream is good.
2 of my favorite stops in H. are Planet Gyro and Taco Treat. Must go every time. Can't wait for my trip next month. Yum!