Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Important Note to Anyone Coming Here.

I know you love Taco Treat but, seriously, you must try Bullman's Pizza. Where the old Arctic Circle was located. Wood-fired. Need I say more??

Oh. And Taco Del Sol (not to be confused with Taco Del Mar, the franchise...). It's downtown. In the... hoo, that space has been a lot of things.... it was a coffee shop, before that it was a bar (with carpet... isn't it odd to have carpet in a bar?) .....Back in the day it was Miller's Underground... you know the space?

And, of course, the No Sweat is always a great option. Or Toi's Thai for dinner... I never get to go there because Hot Stuff doesn't like curry or coconut milk. What can I say? He's not perfect.

We have so little "fine" dining.... On Broadway is ok but so expensive... so is The Wind Bag. Mediterranean (?) Grill is nice. Silver Star is good. The Brewhouse is fun. The brewery on Park is expanding so that will be lovely... it's a great place to go on a Wednesday night.

MacKenzie River Pizza. Emiliano's. The Carriage House. The crepe place.

And now we are getting all the chains.... Applebee's, Chili's, Macaroni Grill, IHOP....

We don't eat out much so I know there are more.... what about that scary sushi place on the west side? I am not that brave.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No sushi in Montana..that's weird. I came across some frozen in our local market store, but I don't know. Too far removed from the ocean. Unless it's trout sushi. But that sounds gross.
And can I just say that Taco del Sol is the stuff you could write poetry about. I love the Sol.
And I have a funny story about the Wind Bag, but am totally embarrassed about it. Because my friend and I drove around for like an hour just trying to find the stupid place.

Homestead said...

Costco has sushi. I'm not kidding.

I have, ahem, a couple funny stories about the 'Bag.... if I could just remember them....