Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I must be lacking Vitamin R(ainier)

So I've been eating very carefully and very mindfully for the last few months.... trying to get rid of this I-lost-it-after-the-baby-and-somehow-it-came-back weight. It has been highly unsucessful. As in... I haven't lost a pound. This weekend I fell off the wagon.

Completely.

McGutBomb-fries-coke
Creamy stroganoff with white noodles
Beer
Chocolate chip cookies
Beer
Three egg omlette.... with creamy sauce
Hashbrowns
Real cream
Ramen noodles
Candy
Did I mention the beer?

The outcome?

Lost 5 pounds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, the baby weight. Here my sweet girl is nearly a year (!!!) and I have maxed out the weight loss. Could be the beer...but who can resist an icy Bud after a day of branding?
Also, giving birth caused the lovely hip spread, so none my pre-pregnancy pants fit anyway. Oh well, I'd rather have the baby than slim hips!!

SierraBella said...

I'm going to have to try your diet!
Sounds yummy.
Have a wonderful Mother's Day!