Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Pot Luck

So my mom, sis & I are making a little cookbook for my brother and future sis-in-law.

Some family favorites & some easy dinner ideas and such.....

Penuche frosting
Pul Go Gi
Beer-cheese soup
Porcupine meatballs
Chicken enchiladas
The amazing chocolate frosting
Ramen casserole
Fisheye salad
Stovetop stuffing
Taco soup
Spinnin' chicken salad
Ziplock omlettes
Calzones
Steak sandwiches
One Ton fried rice
Hamburger pizza
Pigs in blankets (aka weiner wraps)
Cukes-n-onions salad (vinegar, water, sesame seeds, soyo sauce.... refrigerate)

Just listing all the "family favorites" has me realizing something... we are damn weird people.

3 comments:

M&Co. said...

Actually, I didn't see anything I would qualify on that list as weird.

Anonymous said...

/\ Then what does that say about you??

Homestead said...

But I LOVE frosting for dinner.