Thursday, November 09, 2006

She's at her fighting weight and training hard...

4 month shots yesterday..... she was a champ.

The stats
Head: 50th percentile 16"
Height: 75th percentile 25"
Weight: 90th percentile 13#7oz

I've never really gotten into the "percentile" race.... except this time because it is so funny.... and, of course, it makes me feel superior regarding my milk production.

And my doctor gave me a stroller. What? A very nice double-jogger. Obviously I'm his best patient. I think I deserve it. I think he owes me.... he must feel guilty for the 4.3 minutes it took me to deliver Darling Girl.... and he didn't really do anything except suction the ook out of her nose..... so I got a stroller. Bonus.

Don't question these things. Just know I lead a charmed life.

3 comments:

PSUMommy said...

Wow. I like your doctor.

I never really got into the 'percentile' thing, either...

Anonymous said...

So you're saying your daughter is the fat kid with a tiny head.....not sure why you're so proud of that.........

Homestead said...

psumommy- someone once told me the percentages were based on 200 Irish orphans from the 1920's or something like that....

Anon- Hey, remember, it's your genetics too....