Wednesday, November 08, 2006

She isn't just a Blob anymore....

Darling Girl has been doing that I'm-going-to-make-a-comma-shape-by-arching-my-back thing a lot lately.... usually trying to chase her paci into her gummy little face.

Last night.... yes, on Erection Night.... while Hot Stuff and I avoided the last of the political mumbo-jumbo by watching Deadwood on dvd (What Sweet Boy was in bed and Darling Girl won't be TOO warped by the violence & language.... will she??).... she ROLLED OVER.

Back to front over her left arm.

I didn't believe it so I put her on her back and SHE DID IT AGAIN.

And then she grabbed the dog by the ear and he licked her full on the face (much to her delight and my horror), then he looked at me and said, "What? She came to me."

3 comments:

Susan said...

Awwww. So cute.

Now go sterilize the baby.

PSUMommy said...

Yay about the rolling over! My itty one started rolling over a few weeks ago. I kinda forgot to mention that on my blog. I should go do that now...

Elle said...

She's still mostly blob . . .just a more mobile glob, now.