Wednesday, September 19, 2012

One Last Thing

Last chore I did . . . . 5 minutes a room.  But I got everyone involved.  We do what we can in 5 minutes in each room with me yelling out instructions.  "Shoes in the basket!  Hang up the phone! Wipe the table!  Water bottles to the sink!"  That's the dining room.  Then on to the kitchen, laundry room, bathroom, living room.  We end with everyone doing 5 minutes in their own rooms and then we have a snack.

Last thing I bought . . . . new shoes for Sweet on sierratradingpost.com

Last time I cursed .  . . out loud?  Just a few minutes ago.  The deer came up on the porch, walked across in front of the door, down the steps onto the deck and ate my f-ing container gardens. 

Last text I sent . . . . via cozi.com.....  Football Game is on Field 5 at 6:15pm.

No comments: