Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bannack Montana


Can you tell how hot it is just by looking at them?

The fabulous tour guide.... no really.... he was a tour guide there when he was in college.....

The first of many "geez mom" photos.... I don't care.  Someday you will be begging me for copies of these photos because you love each other so much.

Welcome to town.

I think at this point we were pretending to be the scouts looking for bad guys.  

Right before I pointed out he was posing in front of an outhouse.....

Cute girl.

Bug trying to be a cute girl.....

Snapped a photo just as Bug realized, "I have to go pppooottttyyyyy....."  (FYI... the outhouses aren't bad and they have hand sanitizer in them.  Of course she had to poop.... travel has a laxative effect on that girl.....  so do football practices.)

Jail baby.

Smile Cute!  Photo Op #546.... are you tired of your mom with a camera yet?

Uh-huh.  Show me how you really feel.....



I'm actually afraid I will find this when we take out the flooring in the kitchen.... my house is about this era.....

School kids..... Hot actually taught a class here when he was in college.

These are my people....

No comments: