Wednesday, October 08, 2008

So I was reading Oprah the other day.....

So I was reading Oprah the other day..... and there was a big article about pink stuff for cancer... ice cream scoops and nail polish and whatnot (I love saying "whatnot" because it makes my urban friends cringe.... they also don't like "jiffy" for some reason....).



So I'm thinkin'....



WHY can't they do a set of markers in shades of pink?



Do you hear me Oprah?



I'd buy 15 sets for all the little princess-obsessed rugrats in my life.... it is a sure fire money maker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, just came by to catch up!
Sorry to hear about the sinus surgery. Had that done a few years ago and just wanted to die until the nose packing was removed. I can't even imagine having tonsils done at the same time!
Your little one is getting so big now...

Elle said...

Amen, Sister . . I'd buy 15 sets for me!!