Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Another weekend, Another movie

Anybody seen "The Good Shepherd".... and, if you have, can you please explain it to me?

It's not that I was falling asleep (teething baby).
It's not that I was drinking BV&7up (teething baby).
It's not that the movie was almost 3 HOURS long and I wasn't able to settle down to watch it (teething baby).

I feel like I missed something really obvious while watching it. But there was no "ah-hah" moment for me. I never did get it. After several crucial-seeming scenes I'd look at Hot Stuff and say, "huh?" and he'd just pour me another drink or reach over and pat the baby sleeping on my chest.

So, anybody have a quick Cliff-notes style review of the movie for me???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a rare moment that I fall asleep when my husband Matt Damon is on the screen, but, yeah. I did. And I didn't care.
--Sarah