Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The weight.

The weight melted off during the first week. It did. Well, sort of. Now I’m stuck at 161.

Anything below 150 is Excellent.
150-155 is Good.
155-160 is OK.
160-165 is Heavy.
Over 165 is Pregnant with #3.

So, am I dieting & exercising? No. Are you kidding? I started my tried-n-true weight loss method on Sunday. Record everything you eat & report it to someone. It works, I swear. I learned this when I thought I had a starfish in my head (some people call them chronic migraines). The docs thought it might be a food allergy so I had to record everything and report it. Nothing more embarrassing than reporting half a bag of Hershey’s kisses, two spoonfuls of potato salad & 14 macadamia nuts for dinner. So far all I’ve discovered is I seem to really like hot dogs & cream-based foods. Hot dogs? I don’t even like hot dogs. Oh, and if I had any ice cream I would TOTALLY eat it for dinner…..

2 comments:

PSUMommy said...

i discovered fitday.com...nothing like reporting it and seeing how many calories i'm consuming. and with my 1st 2, i lost every oz of pg weight in the 1st 2 weeks...this time...ugh.

Anonymous said...

You could also check out 3fatchicks.com They're great and I plan on using it again after I have the baby. It's free and you have a section for entries, a food and fitness journal. It was orignially started by three sisters who were supporting one another losing weight and now it's a big site. I write this as I just bounced a big slice of apple covered in peanut butter and chocolate chips off my belly on the way to my mouth. Because I just reported it I won't eat it off the floor!