Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Because I know you really only come here for the pictures.....




I did this with Sweet Boy.... on or around his "birth date" every month I took a pile of pictures of him in a diaper with a particular toy. His was a stuffed elk, Darling Baby Girl gets a stuffed horse. I love looking back at the photos and seeing the changes month by month.....
and if I was really on the ball I'd post some one month comparison pics for you.... but I'm really just at work and happen to have these photos because I'm using the speedy office internet to upload to snapfish..... so the comparisons will have to wait.....

2 comments:

LadyBug said...

Well, I don't JUST come here for the pictures, but seeing your cute kiddos always makes me smile.

(The real reason I come here is this: No matter how many times I read it, the line "There is nothing more dangerous or confusing than an educated redneck" ALWAYS makes me giggle. *snork!*)

PSUMommy said...

YAY! PICTURES! She is just so beautiful- and looks JUST like her brother!