Friday, May 15, 2009

Nesting This Week: The Basket

I updated the list.

And I'm adding some little piece of advice for all future mommies.... The Basket.

What, you ask, is the basket? Well.

Mine is a round hard-sided basket with an arched handle.

What makes it The Basket?

It contains all important baby/mama gear for those first weeks on the couch. The importance of the hard handle... you can snag it with your foot and heft it to yourself without disturbing a nursing infant.

What is in mine? All those things I just might need and often can't find.....

wipes & a spare diaper & diaper cream
pacifier
burp rag
remote control
notepad (for documenting nursing times and jotting down thoughts) and pen
phone
boob lube
spare bra liners
hand sanitizer
chapstick
ponytail holder

What's in Your Basket?

1 comment:

SarahP said...

Hee hee--many of these things are stashed in the drawer of our fancy and gloriously antique side table. I love looking at the fancy-schmancy table and knowing there's boob lube (which, BTW, is an excellent chap stick as well, and what I use it for currently) hidden inside. I also keep baby nail clippers in there.