Friday, March 28, 2008

Move to the Country.....

The house next door is for sale!!!

I've blogged before about meeting our neighbors shortly after they moved in... well it seems they are moving out. No sign up yet but the house is listed on bigskybrokers.com.

I'm trying to get Elle to move up here. It would solve a lot of problems in her life. I even found a job for her husband. And I have a flat spot where her mama could park the rv...

Anyone else interested? 5+acres, creekside, good school system, lovely neighbors.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you have to narrow it down a bit. BSB has a lot of country listings!! And not one of them says, "Next to Homestead" in their description!!! I actually have a good friend who moved up to Helena with her family last year and they are still renting. Young kids, couple hounds, outdoorsy-type folks.
I've been telling the hubby for years that we need to sell the ranch and live the life of luxury in the Helena Valley. He'd rather continue checking heifers at 2 a.m.

Elle said...

you know i'm trying -- but it's not looking positive from my standpoint -- well, that could be taken any number of ways -- if i bought the house next door it would mean that we were in the throws of divorce -- so put your positive spin on that one .. .

Homestead said...

Sarah- 268408 is the MSR. Don't stalk me.