Thursday, March 27, 2008

Economic Stimulation

The ten-year-old boy in me snickers every time I hear the word "stimulation." hee-hee... there I go again....

So what's on your economic splurge list?

Here's what would stimulate me:

New tv. 32" flat screen anyone? Because, seriously, it's almost a need rather than a want.... what with the whole digital tuner thing happening next year.

New lap top. Dell 1330. Although I wouldn't turn down a macbook.

New washer/dryer. Front loading and stackable and sexy... because my laundry room is in the middle of my house.

New hot water heater. How romantic, right?

Giant soaking tub.... and by this I do NOT mean a new horse watering trough.

New couch. Small profile and washable with cushions that do not go flat when children jump on them.

New chairs. Modern recliners. Have you seen the horrible pink monstrosities in my living room?

New camera. Sony DSM I think.

A Larry Pirnie print. Because, Larry, if you are reading this... I love you, man.

A complete remodel of my entire house.

The reality is the money will go to paying property taxes and maybe, as a special bonus we'll get some Chinese take out and a big bottle of wine.... because I'm so practical it's almost a diagnosable disease...... But it is fun to dream, isn't it?

1 comment:

M&Co. said...

I think that list is a little ambitious for the economic stimulus package. I would, assuming there were no other pressing needs for the money when it arrived, buy a DSLR Camera.
Margaret